Questions, suggestions or comments?
A penny for your thoughts….
Read through this brief message to find out how to best get the help you need, then scroll down to the bottom of the page if you would like to use the contact form.
We try very hard to respond personally and in a timely manner to all questions posted here. However, if you have a question on how to apply TJEd, you may be better served by posting your question for the thousands of participating TJEd parents and mentors who interact on one of these lists/forums:
Discussion Groups & Support Resources:
- TJEd Facebook Discussion Group: Active discussion and event posts. Convenient for Facebook users; also functions via email. Over 3,000 parents and mentors, moderated by our own TJEd team.
- TJEd MUSE: Over 1,400 TJEd parents and mentors, with discussions, event postings, inquiries for local connections, resources reviews, etc. Operates via email, or on Yahoo Groups site.
- Other regional groups (San Diego, Vancouver, Oregon, Alaska, Dallas/Fort Worth, etc.) exist. Some are extremely active, others, less so. Search “TJEd” and a key word for your region on Yahoo Groups to locate one serving your area.
- TJEd Special: Discussion group for families with special needs.
- Other niche groups (TJEd Secular, TJE-IEW, etc.) also on Yahoo. Search “TJEd” and a key word representing your niche interest on Yahoo Groups to locate such a group.
When submitting a question to one of these forums, please include details about the dynamics that relate to your question, for example:
- What TJEd resources you have already read/listened to
- Ages/gender of kids and their educational experience and attitudes
- Level and type of support and buy-in from the spouse/father/other significant adult influences (including older siblings)
- What support you have for TJEd and/or homeschool in your area or online, etc.
Welcome to the journey, and please let us know how we can better serve you!
Oliver and Rachel DeMille, TJEd.org