For Support and Resources, click here.
Questions, suggestions or comments?
A penny for your thoughts….
Read through this brief message to find out how to best get the help you need, then scroll down to the bottom of the page if you would like to use the contact form.
Please use this form to report technical problems, broken links, factual or typographical errors, etc., and to ask questions about our products, special orders, etc.
We try very hard to respond personally and in a timely manner to all questions posted here. However, if you have a question on how to apply TJEd, you may be better served by posting your question for the hundreds of participating TJEd parents and mentors who interact on one of these lists/forums:
- TJEd MUSE: Over 1,000 TJEd parents and mentors, with discussions, event postings, inquiries for local connections, resources reviews, etc. Operates via email, or on Yahoo Groups site.
- TJEd Facebook Discussion Group: Newly revitalized discussion group with the recent upgrade to Facebook’s new groups format. 100s of TJEders, and growing daily. Active discussion and event posts. Convenient for Facebook users; also functions via email.
- TJEd for Teens Facebook Discussion Group: Connect with Leadership Education youth to discuss the Teen Top-100 and other topics of interest.
- Other regional discussion groups on Yahoo (San Diego, Vancouver, Oregon, Alaska, Dallas/Fort Worth, etc.) exist. Some are extremely active, others, less so. Search “TJEd” and a key word for your geographical region on Yahoo Groups to locate one serving your area. Similar in purpose and content to TJEd MUSE, smaller and more local membership.
- TJEd Special: Discussion group for families with special needs.
- Other niche groups (TJEd Secular, TJE-IEW, etc.) also on YahooSimilar in purpose to TJEd MUSE, but with appeal to and focus on niche interests/philosophies/applications within the realm of TJEd. Search “TJEd” and a key word representing your niche interest on Yahoo Groups to locate such a group.
Other TJEd Support and Resources:
- Thomas Jefferson Education Page on Facebook: Daily posts of inspirational quotes from the TJEd Library and classic literature; announcements and links to other items of interest to TJEders.
- Free audios and downloads
- Free daily emails by Oliver and Rachel DeMille
- This Week in History: Weekly Resource serving Love of Learning, Transition to Scholar and Scholar Phase with cross-curricular content anchored in historical events.
- TJEd on Twitter
- TJEd on YouTube
When submitting a question regarding the application of TJEd to one of these forums, it is recommended that you include details about your personal and family dynamics that relate to your question, for example: what TJEd resources you have already read/listened to, ages/gender of kids and their educational experience and attitudes, level and type of support and buy-in from the spouse/father/other significant adult influences (including older siblings), what support you have for TJEd and/or homeschool in your area or online, etc.
Welcome to the journey, and please let us know how we can better serve you!
Oliver and Rachel DeMille, TJEd.org