TJEd Online Support
Social Media and Discussion Groups:
See our great list of forums and e-lists on our Contact page.
[The complete leveled and categorized list is available as a free pdf download with the Bonus Gifts]
- Math Resources on TJEd.org
- Living Math
- Math Classics for Kids
- Math Classics for Adults
- Why Study Math?
- A case for delayed math instruction (for those who have the luxury and preference of delayed instruction this has some incredible articles and ideas)
This Week in History is a daily resource that brings your home school or classroom to life!
Whatever you want to learn, whatever there is to teach, it starts with history!
With a subscription to This Week in History, each day’s resources are an adventure in math, science, language skills, geography, current events, the arts and so on – all tied to events in history.
For just $9.99 per month, you have the world of learning available to help you lead and inspire your students to explore, learn and and excel!
This Week in History is provided as a weekly online bundle of resources that you can access in either of two ways:
- On the dedicated TWIH blog feed at TJEd.org
- Via an email sent directly to your inbox using our secure email service
The content is searchable by date, topic and key word, and the whole year’s archive can be accessed by subscribers at any time.
Articles by Rachel DeMille:
- Homeschooling Special Needs, Part 1
- Homeschooling Special Needs, Part 2
- Chaos and Measuring Sticks; or: Gorillas and Cats. Whatever.
- Creative Accounting
Also on our blog:
- Featured Video on Special Needs: Jedi Master Hyrum Saves the Day!
How to Share TJEd
- Video, “What is Thomas Jefferson Education?”
- Share and pass around the articles in our Bonus Downloads
- Free Excerpts from TJEd Books
- Get a badge for your website, blog, etc.
Online Learning for Youth and Youth Conferences
Adult Education and Community Building
- The 7 Keys Certification
- LEMI for Parents
- The Center for Social Leadership
- Introduction to the Great Books