The Yahoo Group “Living Math Forum” is a great place to discuss and share TJEd-friendly math and math resources with others. Join by clicking here.
Check out these titles at your library!
An Amazon.com link is provided for your convenience so you can learn more about each title, read customer reviews, or purchase, if you want to buy your own copy.
Affiliate links: While your price remains the same, any purchases made on Amazon.com that originate from these links result in tjed.org receiving a portion of the proceeds. So if you’re planning to shop Amazon, please start here! Thanks for supporting TJEd.
- Donald in Mathmagic Land (DVD)
- Anno, Anno’s Counting Book
- Anno, Anno’s Mysterious Multiplying Jar
- Burns, Greedy Triangle
- Burns, Spaghetti And Meatballs For All!
- Calvert, Multiplying Menace: The Revenge Of Rumpelstiltskin (A Math Adventure)
- Ellis, What’s Your Angle, Pythagoras?
- Lee, 5-Minute Math Problem of the Day
- McKellar, Kiss My Math: Showing Pre-Algebra Who’s Boss
- McKellar, Math Doesn’t Suck: How to Survive Middle School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail
- Neuschwander, Amanda Bean’s Amazing Dream
- Neuschwander, Mummy Math: An Adventure in Geometry
- Neuschwander, Patterns in Peru: An Adventure in Patterning
- Neuschwander, Pastry School in Paris: An Adventure in Capacity
- Neuschwander, Sir Cumference and All the King’s Tens
- Neuschwander, Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone
- Neuschwander, Sir Cumference and the Isle of Immeter
- Neuschwander, Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi
- Neuschwander, Sir Cumference and the Great Knight of Angleland
- Neuschwander, Sir Cumference and the First Round Table
- Ray, Ray’s New Practical Arithmetic
- Scieszka, Math Curse
- Tang, The Best Of Times
- Tang, Grapes Of Math
- Tang, Math Appeal (Mind-Stretching Math Riddles)
- Tang, Math Fables
- Tang, Math Fables Too
- Tang, Math For All Seasons
- Tang, Math Potatoes: Mind-stretching Brain Food
- Tang , Math-terpieces
- Schmidt, The Life of Fred (everything!)