Whatever you want to learn, whatever there is to teach, it starts with history!
For just $15.00 per month, you have the world of learning available to help you lead and inspire your students to explore, learn and excel!
This Week in History is provided as a weekly online bundle of resources that you can access in either of two ways:
- On the dedicated TWIH blog feed at TJEd.org
- Via an email sent directly to your inbox using our secure email service
The content is searchable by date, topic and key word, and the whole year’s archive can be accessed by subscribers at any time.
Of all the things you’ll spend pennies per day on each month, This Week in History is not only a great value, but a time saver and a worry eliminator. This Week in History:
- relieves fear, stress and burnout
- energizes your kidschool
- fills in the gaps
- cultivates cultural literacy
- facilitates state or provincial compliance
- correlates resources for co-ops, classrooms and family learning
- harnesses the power of technology in a classical leadership education
- harmonizes with Unschooling, Charlotte Mason, Montessori, Trivium/Quadrivium, IEW, eclectic, etc.
- delivers new ideas and areas of learning to you and your child
- instigates discussions and projects that expand wisdom and understanding
- connects the subject areas–from music to math, from geography to world religions, from hobbies to science projects, etc.
- motivates you and your students to greater excellence
- delivers Face to Face with Greatness
- empowers you to mentor your students in the classics
- enlivens the 7 Keys of Great Teaching
- activates Phases of Learning
Click on the date to view a sample of This Week in History: