This mp3 download will help you develop and expand your vision of how the TJEd model can work in your home. Oliver and Rachel’s spontaneous, candid, intimate, touching, humorous and profound commentary on Leadership Education in the home includes:
- Daily and Weekly Scheduling
- Organizing Space in your home to support Leadership Education
- What to simplify and what to beef up
- What to say “No” to, and when to say “Yes”
- Music and other lessons and how to best integrate them
- Which books work best for what ages
- Organizing a big family with students at different ages and Phases
- Separating discipline from academics
- Using outside activities without letting them take over
- Tips for making mornings work
This unique recording is informal, intimate and interactive, as Rachel and Oliver share from the heart and dialog about how TJEd works in the home. While the content in this seminar is based on information published in The Phases of Learning, these excerpts were specifically chosen for audio distribution because they are not available elsewhere in any format; this is a deeper and more detailed presentation with personal anecdotes and insights from one of the most successful and enduring TJEd seminars ever presented.
Please note that the complete list of 55 ingredients is included, with explanations and ideas for implementation, in the book, The Phases of Learning.