Recommended Classics[The complete leveled and categorized list is available as a free pdf download with the Bonus Gifts]
Daily Help for Home and Classroom
Articles by Rachel DeMille:
- Homeschooling Special Needs, Part 1
- Homeschooling Special Needs, Part 2
- Chaos and Measuring Sticks; or: Gorillas and Cats. Whatever.
- Creative Accounting
Also on our blog:
Here are ways to share TJeD to your family and friends.
Discussion Groups & Support Resources:
- TJEd Facebook Discussion Group: Active discussion and event posts. Convenient for Facebook users; also functions via email. Over 3,000 parents and mentors, moderated by our own TJEd team.
- TJEd Special: Discussion group for families with special needs.
- Other regional discussion groups are also available on Facebook and in Yahoo groups. Just search “TJEd” and a key word representing your niche interest to locate such a group – or start your own, if what you’re wanting doesn’t exist yet!
WHAT IS TJED?
For the basic overview of TJEd, including:
- The 3 Types of Education
- The 7 Keys of Great Teaching
- The Phases of Learning
- The 5 Environments of Mentoring
- Tips for professional educators
- Basic ideas for how to apply Thomas Jefferson Education in a home school
- Teaching the classics of math, science, history, the arts, etc.
- Thomas Jefferson Education in college and careers